The Barney’s Online Survey, can be found at www.Barneysfeedback.com. This online survey will allow you to rate your visit. This feedback will allow Barney’s to measure their performance and help them understand how they can serve you better.
What is Barney’s?
Barney’s, a small grocery store, was established in 1987. It serves the New Buffalo, MI area and surrounding areas. Barney’s is known as the grocery store that delivers. They deliver to many locations, including yachts docked at New Buffalo’s marina. Barney’s started out as Al’s Supermarkets, in Michigan City and LaPorte (IN) in 1987. It started with a small shop that only covered some of the soot, and directed it to infested areas.
Barney’s Online Surveys Needs
- Access to the Internet and a computer
- Learn English.
- Keep your most recent Barney’s receipt, which contains an invitation to the survey.
- To participate, you must be 18 or older
How to Take the Barney’s Online Survey
- Go to www.Barneysfeedback.com.
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Next, click on the “Begin Survey” option.
- After entering the four-digit transaction code from your receipt at the bottom, you will be asked to enter the date of your Barneys visit.
- Next, you will be asked to choose the time and date of your visit, as well as the names of the cashiers (which are listed on your receipt), and the amount of your transaction.
- Next, you can answer a variety of questions about your overall experience.
- To be eligible for the monthly drawing, you will need to fill out the contact information. You will be entered in the monthly drawing for $250 gift cards after you have completed the survey.
Barney’s Survey Reference Links
- Barney’s Survey Site: lakeshorebarneys.survey.marketforce.com