Table of Contents
Coop co.uk yoursay Survey – Coop Food, a UK retail company, cares about co-cop satisfaction and the guest experiences its customers had at its Co-op shops.
And so, the retail chain has introduced a Coop Your Store Your Say Survey, where the visitors from the store can share co-op your store your say reviews at Coop.co.uk/yoursay or www.yourstoreyoursay.com.
Coop Yoursay customers can win www.feedback.co.op PS100 by simply sharing their feedback.
This article will show you how to complete the Coop Your Store Your Say Survey and receive Co-op Vouchers.
Your Say Rules, Co-op Your Store
There is no purchase necessary.
Only open to UK residents
You must be at least 18 years old to be eligible.
Every month, 10 lucky winners are selected randomly.
Limit 1 entry per household for prize draws per month
Employees are not permitted to win.
Where the law restricts, it is null
How to win PS100 from www.Yourstoreyoursay.com Survey?
Follow these instructions to complete your Co-ops Survey.
- Visit the Co-op Your Store, Your Say portal at www.yourstoreyoursay.com.
- Click on CONTINUE to read the rules and details of the prize draw.
- Choose the type of invitation, visit receipt, or invite card you want.
- Enter the transaction number and store number from your invitation.
- Choose the date and time you wish to visit.
- To continue, click on START
- Start answering online questions about Co-ops customer service.
- Share with them your most recent experience.
- Continue the survey by answering questions, rating statements and continuing to complete.
- All questions regarding the services that you received from Co-ops.
- Last, choose gender, age, or other criteria.
- Afterwards, you will be asked if you want to enter the Co-ops Sweepstakes.
About the Coop
The roots of the Coop Organization are evidently in the Cooperative consumer society founded by Rochdale Founders. The Coop Wholesale Society created a separate Coop Society in 1863. They also sold The Coop products in hundreds of The Coop stores. CWS went through many changes over the next century and eventually became The Cooperative Group.
0800 0686 727 (Lines are available from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday and from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday).
You can also e-mail us regarding whatever you have to convey to us at the following e-mail id: email@example.com.
Or you can write letters to us with whatever you have to convey to us at the following address:
The Coop Foods,
Freepost at MR 9473
M4 in 8BA
Co-ops appreciate your feedback and will reward you for it. If you have ever been to any Co-ops, and have any opinions, I suggest taking the Yourstoreyoursay.com survey. This is the best survey that you can take to voice your opinion.